Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

November 2012 News

Go down

November 2012 News Empty November 2012 News

Post  LE_Vaughn Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:39 am

#1: Started making videos on Youtube. Three series so far.
- Lets Build Minecraft Kingdom / Country
- Lets Play Hardcore Minecraft
- Lets Play Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Good starter set of stuff, none of which is finished. It will eventually grow larger and based on what you guy's want I may play a game of your choosing on the channel.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#2: Checked in on the current Byond situation and hosting abilities there. I can host again easily, though my files leaked due to GeekyPanda / Dylanholiday / Nodata (possible) / Normalkid (possible) / Crystalhope / NekoOftheLost / Panda Entertainment.

I can easily re-host Phoenix for the public and hold up to forty players with minimal lag. Though I would need you (the player) to advertise / get the word going that I plan on hosting. If I don't have at least twenty people interested (you included) then I cannot host. Why? Players make the server - if I don't have players then it will be boring.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3: Heard a rumor that a few servers were abusive. Well anything owned by Chegweg is abusive, so that rules out the S.E. issue right away. I did however see a friend of mine (whom I let use my alt key) got muted on a Phoenix server today - one hosted by a very abusive admin and a player I banned before for basically not role playing. Here is what occurred.

OOC: Dell13: You tlk as if we can own you. O.o
OOC: Hand of God: First thing I see when I log in.
OOC: Josh1220: Bp is NOTHING without stats
OOC: Hand of God: Someone who can't spell.
You have been muted.
OOC: Josh1220: I can spell
OOC: Josh1220: i shortin my words
OOC: Dell13: Yea we could go less without an ass logging on talkin shit out of noware so just gonna keep you muted for right now K thanks.

Yeah just letting you guys know that the shit pot has been stirred.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway that's all for November 2012 News, hope to hear from you guys soon.

LE_Vaughn
Admin

https://lephoenixrising.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down