Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth Behind the Drama

Go down

The Truth Behind the Drama Empty The Truth Behind the Drama

Post  LE_Vaughn Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:20 pm

A lot of people don't like our server for many reasons; I'm going to list some off, as these are the most common reasons.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- "We hate Le Vaughn!"

- "Le Vaughn is an abusive admin!"

- "He's too strict!"

- "His rules are too hard!"

- "Le Vaughn is Immature!"

- "Well my friend won't join so I won't either!"

- "This server sucks, no one plays it!"

--------------------

Now I don't know about you but this all boils down to personal preferences and a lot of finger pointing, with a little immaturity on the side. Starting from the top I'll give my honest opinion and or explain just what goes on to possibly make people think these things, and refute them.

- "We hate Le Vaughn!"

For what possible reason could you; or should you, actually "hate" someone? That word is not only extremely intense, but its also a very bad feeling to have. The reason people say this is probably because I'm not like other hosts (public or private). When I see someone break a rule I talk to them, warn them gently, then usually see them either "flip out" or "rage" on world chat. This causes me to act so I can keep the drama down and the player mood high, so naturally I have to mute them or boot them (or more) to simply stop everything. I'm also very inclined to reward hard working players and I tend to (not ignore but-) disregard players who seem to have a one track mind...which leads into....

- "Le Vaughn is an abusive admin!"

...Which isn't true at all! I reward the good players of the community who put in hard work and time to achieve something. The only editing I do is for the servers gain - not my own. This also probably stems from the constant bickering amongst the players who simply will not put forth some effort to do something in my game. Most will spam me (literally) on admin help begging for a rank or threatening me, then when I say no and mute them for constant abuse of admin help - they cry wolf. In fact to be blunt I would be more than happy to show everyone the admin-logs on a weekly basis to prove I do not abuse. They also might think I abuse because I know how to play the game well enough to always stay ahead of everyone...But thats what happens when you not only help code a game but you've played it for years...

- "He's too strict!"
- "His rules are too hard!"

We'll bundle these two together for now. To a person who actually wants to "role play" I can't see why these are a problem, let alone how on Earth my rules could be too hard to follow. I'll post an example of a rule I have...

4.) Do not ask for a Rank or Admin position unless it's offered in announce or privately.

Is that so hard to follow? You simply do not spam admin help or OOC with ""Can I has rank nao?!"" - apparently so...Does it make me more strict to say that? Unlikely, but someone thinks so. Maybe the strictness comes from the lack of "hand outs" on my server. Now I don't mean to be rude or harsh but this is the sad reality of most other servers, let me explain.

I've been on public servers and private servers, and so far no one has ranked as fairly as I have or do. Where the other servers rank based on popularity, if you're an admins friend, or if they feel like letting you have one. We rank based on role playing ability, do they work hard or not, and does that character fit that role. What I mean is, if you role play abusing the planet Earth for two years, theres no way in hell you're getting to be the Guardian of the planet. Thats just simple logic - some people call it strict and hard though...But thats the thing about my server; we bring logic into an logicless world.

- "Le Vaughn is Immature!"

I can refute this with a copy and paste from a recent spam I got. Do note: This person who spammed me with this message also spammed OOC before with his (or her) rage and ignorance, they also spammed a friend of mine and tried to get him to play "Messenger boy"...Its kind of sad...Anyway - I will conceal names out of fairness.

Repost cause I'm sure you didn't get it: Le Vaughn, for the simple fact that I am joining the Marines, and that I am higher than to use the Words Nigger, and Wigger, which are both disrespectful terms meaning someone who is Ignorant, which you knowing they have a bad history of usage constantly used around me regardless of me asking you to stop. Who is the mature one, the one above the disrespect, or the one using it. I have removed you from my friends list and have no Idea how you are still contancting me, Until /You/ learn how to grow up, I will not respond to you anymore. Goodbye Le Vaughn.

I would pick this apart but really theres only one real thing here I gotta explain, actually two.

1.) All things in Context. Watch this - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2.) There is a mighty big difference between (for example) a "Black Person" (whom I respect to no end) and a "Nigger" (whom I dislike to no end). One is a hard working citizen, and the other is a backward-ass ghetto person whose completely ignorant.

Moving on from that crap...

- "Well my friend won't join so I won't either!"
- "This server sucks, no one plays it!"

These two are also bundled together because they contradict each other. We'll start with the first one: friends are "friends" or "friendly" or generally will do something with a "friend" or give something a try (usually) for a friend. So far all of these "friends" of my players don't do anything but cause drama to the player and make them quit. The logic here is that they don't care to stand up to a bully of a friend - so they leave my server and put up with it. Get out of the rut guys, its not healthy! You guys who join are "all" my friends and I would do nearly anything for you fellas!

As for the server sucking due to being empty...Guys come on its not going to get bigger by itself! You have to stick to your guns, join and play! If your friends see you on - and you talk to them about it - they'll come too! If no one sees you on, they most likely won't stay! We need people to form the foundation, the base, the beginning! Without a beginning - there can be no middle or end!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now a lot of this seems like immature ranting but, the only real purpose of this topic is to show the players (in an un-bias way) the truth about everything. Sure it doesn't explain everything and nor does it really elaborate on a great deal - but it doesn't have to. This is all you need to know unless you have a question - which you are free to ask here or on the game.

--------------------

The following is the main reason I ban people on my game...Keys and Names are not protected, read for yourself. These two people lagged my server for no reason, and acted like children for no reason...I do not appreciate it..

OOC: WtfDontBanMe(WtfDontBanMe) (X) : Brbing with macro on examine. <- This is the version that Examining nothing causes lag

MAGING #OOC: WtfDontBanMe(WtfDontBanMe) (X) : GO GO GO #OOC: WtfDontBanMe(WtfDontBanMe) (X) : LAG IT #ADMIN LOG: Tynho/(Nomad Zen) jumped to Bombomb77/(Nishin Annei)#OOC: WtfDontBanMe(WtfDontBanMe) (X) : LAG IT SO THEY THINK ITS NOT ME #ADMIN LOG: Access: Kyll3r has disconnected. (IP: 177.1.244.215 | PCID: 2561994563)#OOC: Magingyou1(Magingyou1) (X) : k #OOC: WtfDontBanMe(WtfDontBanMe) (X) : GO GO GO NOW #ADMIN LOG: Access: Kyll3r has connected. (IP: 177.1.244.215 | PCID: 2561994563)#OOC: WtfDontBanMe(WtfDontBanMe) (X) : DONT HALT #ADMIN LOG: Notice: Kyll3r/(Cappu) has the same IP address as Dark Illidan/(Storm)#OOC: WtfDontBanMe(WtfDontBanMe) (X) : -was afk- #OOC: WtfDontBanMe(WtfDontBanMe) (X) : MAGING YOU BETTER BE DOING IT #OOC: Magingyou1(Magingyou1) (X) : Get on your alt

Thanks to a friend I banned them both and the lag stopped. I don't enjoy doing that but honestly what else can I do?

LE_Vaughn
Admin

https://lephoenixrising.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

The Truth Behind the Drama Empty Further Random Bullshit

Post  LE_Vaughn Fri May 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Logged into a game because I saw an old friend of mine from Dashing101's server on there. Alinviper - god I love that dude - he and I had many adventures together and even fused to take down a host once - fucking awesome...

First thing I saw when I logged in and asked about him was...well..you can read for yourselves...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thelavaking: -Sighs0
Akp25oo: Lava
Akp25oo: Why you no on your game?
LethalJaggedSpine: Eh
LethalJaggedSpine: Why doesnt my simulator work?
: What is this
Oza: Did we update or sum shit?
LethalJaggedSpine: Wy me simulator not working?
Dragonfile: Lol some was on my pager
: I am looking for a man named Alinviper
Oza: He's here.
Dragonfile: Hey Oza
I'm Fred Flinstone: why hello children
Oza: Sup Dragon.
Akp25oo: Vaugn.
Akp25oo: If you are going to advertise.
Akp25oo: Get out.
I'm Fred Flinstone: Well thats not a good way to get players - threaten them for no reason.
I'm Fred Flinstone: What a sour attitude.
Akp25oo: I got valid reasons.
Oza: It's not a threat, it's an ultimatum.
Akp25oo: I was on your game, when you do encourage advertism.
I'm Fred Flinstone: Its a rude way to greet a guest.
Akp25oo: Nah, more of a promise.
I'm Fred Flinstone: No its more of a dick move.
Akp25oo: No guests after 7 pm.
Akp25oo: Ohh..And what time is it?
I'm Fred Flinstone: Go for it.
I'm Fred Flinstone: *Waiting*
Akp25oo: For..?
I'm Fred Flinstone: A ban.
Oza: ^
Oza: Unsure why.
Oza: But you can wait until you commit an offence I suppose.
LethalJaggedSpine: How do I stop hiding my power?
I'm Fred Flinstone: Oh no - I'm being generally harrased by the host of a game when I simply log in to check it out.
Oza: You power back up manually Lethal.
LethalJaggedSpine: Its being restrictd to 200 BP
Oza: He isn't the host.
I'm Fred Flinstone: I imagine his or her policy is to ban people without reason on sight.
I'm Fred Flinstone: Oh he's simply a level three admin.
Oza: Nah, your incorrect that isn't the policy.
Oza: I don't know you.
Oza: But from what I can glean on the matter. You seem to be notorious for advertising on other servers.
Oza: Akp, only warned you before you did anything.
Oza: Nothing wrong with that at all.
Oza: Lethal what do you mean restricted.
LethalJaggedSpine: Nvm.
Akp25oo: Oza.

--------------------

Akp25oo decided (since he was on my server already) that he would try and call me out saying that ONE THING that I said was prime enough example to warn me and basically "call me out" in front of the entire server. I made a crack about advertising there - but I do not advertise on servers with friends of mine on there - nor do I really advertise myself anyway (I spam pagers but that's it). The only places I personally advertise are "Duel Monsters" (for the hell of it because they act like retards anyway to everyone) and "Duel Monsters 2" (or whatever its called).

So Akp decided to rage on me with another one of his friends (who always seems to butt into a conversation and rage along with me).

--------------------

OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Harassed?
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : No, you were warned.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Actually no
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Actually yes.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : You acted like a dick when I logged in.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : We gave you a clear message.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : I don't like retards.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : No nonsense and you may stay.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Because you were a dick, PRE-login.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : So you say that to EVERYONE.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : I do indeed.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : I asked about Alinviper.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : No you don't.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : You don't know me, do you?
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : I know that you made a point to call me out.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : For no reason.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Hello, my name is certified asshole.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Could you please pull your head out of me?
OOC: Bladedoom(Cash, Johnny) (X) : Plus Thelavaking warned you on here not to Vaughn.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : You're TLK Blade Smile
OOC: Bladedoom(Cash, Johnny) (X) : -_-
OOC: Bladedoom(Cash, Johnny) (X) : Well fuck you.
OOC: Bladedoom(Cash, Johnny) (X) : I fucking told you not to.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Didn't do it did I?
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : I've been logged in there for a while
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Dude, respect that I don't try shit on your server.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Minding my own business
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : The end.
OOC: Bladedoom(Cash, Johnny) (X) : Well, since Akp is on here, and saw that you said you were gonna advertise there.
OOC: Bladedoom(Cash, Johnny) (X) : -_-
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Here's a thought.
OOC: Bladedoom(Cash, Johnny) (X) : Ooc off.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Act like an adult and don't fuck with new players for no reason.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : New? You are an oldbie on byond.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Then maybe I'll respect you for being quiet here.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : New players to your game.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : You know how things roll.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Yeah I do.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Assholes exist - I ban them from existance.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Pretty clear policy.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : If you send bullshit out there into the world, don't expect it to not show it's face back at some point.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Ban me then?
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : You are the child here.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : If you want to be like that, go for it.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : I've done nothing but advertise on some servers.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Didn't advert on yours
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : What you said earlier.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : But you wanted to play tough kid with me for no reason.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : I saw it and took it as a threat.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : No idea why you wanted to be tough-kid with me.
It is now month 6 of year 15
You are now 15.6 years old
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : I don't like threats, that's how it's.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : I may be an asshole.
OOC: Bladedoom(Cash, Johnny) (X) : Le Vaughn, the more you call people Kids the more you show 'Your' kid.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Well I'm taking your foul attitude OFF this game as a threat TO this game. Technically speaking - how do I know you won't pull a stunt now basically?
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : But a fair asshole.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Its a double edged sword that can go two ways.
OOC: Bladedoom(Cash, Johnny) (X) : For all you know Akp is 27.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : I am sixteen.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : TLK you have no room to speak here.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Want a picture?
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : And I'm not judging AKP's age.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Go back to the marines TLK.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Anyway
OOC: Bladedoom(Cash, Johnny) (X) : You called him a Kid.
OOC: Bladedoom(Cash, Johnny) (X) : -shrugs- Fine.
ADMIN LOG: Access: Bladedoom has disconnected.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Yes yes yes rage quit again TLK...
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Wanna know how Le?
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Because I can advertise any key I want.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Uhm okay?
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Why waste my time advertising here?
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : And if I wanted to pull shit
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Why didn't I try when you said that shit earlier?
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Think straight, use logic and you might get somewhere.
ADMIN LOG: Access: Thelavaking has disconnected.
ADMIN LOG: Access: Thelavaking has connected.
ADMIN LOG: Access: Thelavaking has disconnected.
ADMIN LOG: Access: Thelavaking has connected.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : I am using logic, I am using my mind, and I'm thinking as a typical player not as a host for a game.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : If I joined a game where I instantly was given a warning for nothing - I'd take it a bit wrong.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Its showing you that you can't believe everything you hear.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : There was basis for the warning.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : And if you are one of those people who do - then its a sad life.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Not really - nor is there basis for TLK raging every other day but still kids do what kids do.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Can't blame you.
OOC: Thelavaking(Zetsumei, Sgrios {Age: 2}) (X) : Not really, your threatening people with mutes, bans, and anything else the moment they take up arms against you. Then you call them immature and tend to continue doing so until they get pissed off and leave.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : I quote "Alinviper isn't here, he's on Curtain Call...Sounds dorky..A PERFECT PLACE TO ADVERTISE!!"
OOC: Thelavaking(Zetsumei, Sgrios {Age: 2}) (X) : And I am no Kid, I assure you.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Okay TLK.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Whatever you say.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : And? Did I advertise?
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Do you even know me Akp?
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Not really
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : and no I didn't.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Thus your reason to harrase me is void.
OOC: Thelavaking(Zetsumei, Sgrios {Age: 2}) (X) : Akp was protecting his server from you, and Le Vaughn, you do know there are stories about you as much as there are about EXGen.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : You warn AFTER someone does something wrong - not before. You put it in the rules ""Don't advertise"" then move on until someone does.
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : You are the one making it a big deal? I do my job, do yours.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : then you politely warn them - not make it a big ooc drama deal (as its between two people not multiple)
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : then move on Very Happy
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : No, I warn as soon as I smell bullshit.
OOC: Thelavaking(Zetsumei, Sgrios {Age: 2}) (X) : Plus, he was protecting his server as he deemed you a potential spammer :3.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Okay
ADMIN LOG: levaughn has banned akp25oo.
Reason: Potential Spammer / Advertiser -- Proof --> OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Wanna know how Le?
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Because I can advertise any key I want.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Uhm okay?
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Why waste my time advertising here?
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : And if I wanted to pull shit
OOC: Akp25oo(Brutus) (X) : Why didn't I try when you said that shit earlier?
This is a permanent ban.
ADMIN LOG: Access: Akp25oo has disconnected.
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Now that its all done and settled - everyone quit your stuff and re-lax
OOC: Le Vaughn(Va'Shur [Adult]) (X) : Thank you.

--------------------

Note - if you know me then you'll know the following..

1.) TLK is a notorious Troll and Rager on my server. If I had a nickle for every time he/she raged I would be a fucking millionaire.

2.) I threaten to mute, boot, or ban people after I catch them breaking one or more rules. Typically (as people on here see) I do not abuse nor do I abuse the players. I do push and or fuck with the people who decide they can come here for no reason other than to screw with my server. I protect my people and my server - not abuse them.

3.) I am immature - everyone is - its the internet. I keep a professional and unbias view on players when I am the "host or admin" but as a player and person I am entitled to say or do what I want with people on my server. We'll tone down our attitudes however if someone requests it so - because what do we gain from disrespecting a polite individual? Nothing!

Now I know a lot of you think that I'm immature for posting these things yet - to be honest - the only real reason I do it is so the people out there can see the truth. I don't want you to believe me nor do I want you to accept this - I just want you to know that the truth is here.

--------------------

04-May 14:15.13 <br> | 72.95.147.97 | (167, 212, 5) | Thelavaking/(Zetsumei, Sgrios {Age 2}) ::<br> <span class="emote">*Zetsumei, Sgrios {Age: 2} (You wanna join my server and check it out? I'm about to change the venue to an RP that I have been making a game for, for a few years now.)*</span><br>

04-May 14:45.04 <span class="say">Zetsumei, Sgrios {Age: 2}(Thelavaking): oocly says, "(-shrugs- I don't like the fact that Le Vaughn calls everyone kids, he's only 19 yet he thinks he's the biggest baddest smartest person on Byond, I know you agree :3.)"</span><br>

Pulled this out of my logs just now. And they complain about me doing things behind peoples back...Tisk tisk...anyway...

To further promote my "good nature" and "lack of abuse" I will do the following.

1.) Post logs whenever and where ever of whomever you wish. So long as they aren't spoilers.

2.) I will FREELY give out admin logs whenever.

3.) If you need more proof - I will allow you to have MODERATOR on my server so you can MODERATE our behavior as admins.

If that ain't fair I don't know what is!

LE_Vaughn
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Truth Behind the Drama Empty More ignorance

Post  LE_Vaughn Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:21 pm

The reason I may quit hosting is for this exact reason
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
People like Kuzatorn will "lie" about breaking the rules and defend themselves so fucking much that they will rage quit the server and block my key once caught. He "admited" to using a third party program to auto attack the punching bags (Ezing) and even lied about non RPing an admin who was AFK checking him.

Proof?

01-Dec 16:02.38 | 76.30.187.103 | (452, 372, 4) | Kuzatorn/(Kuza) just KOd I'm Fred Flinstone/(Mother Fucking Admin)

And

OOC: Kuzatorn(Kuza {Teen, 18}) (X) : I'm using an auto clicker

OOC: Kuzatorn(Kuza {Teen, 18}) (X) : It clicks the mouse for you basicly

OOC: Kuzatorn(Kuza {Teen, 18}) (X) : I use it to train on the punching bag

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People rage off my server because I care. I'm an admin who doesn't over look some small detail - I always pay attention and I always catch the criminal. They want to get away with it - and rage quit when caught. Don't be like these guys kids!

LE_Vaughn
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Truth Behind the Drama Empty Discussing the Problems Part 1

Post  LE_Vaughn Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:04 pm

What I'm doing is going around trying to talk to every single person as an individual trying to find out what their problem is with my server and how I can fix it. So far I'm going to show you two of the conversations I've had out of maybe ten or more. Majority of the people block me out-right and just rage quit over something stupid / refuse to talk to me about it (people who break the rules then feel entitled to jerk me around). Right now though I'm wasting my time trying to help players because I care about my server AND my players - yet I'm still a bad guy for doing that.

tl;dr - I'm wasting my time trying to help people, read and enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<--(3:40 pm) Ragingphoenix: Okay, I will tell you the problems. These are not only mine off more players cause the whole pb knows me.

#1 The edits: You always edit your own player to an OP thing way to much for the start. They want everyone to start fresh, not too have a hero already.

#2 The Complains: Sometimes people complain about certain actions you took and you insta ban them and then start talking about them.

#3 Activeness: No this is not about your activeness but the activeness you ask on your players. Everyone has a life and you try to keep people pushing to stay on or else (consiquence)

#4 Trolling: Your allowed to troll and the people that troll back get banned (THIS IS OMG NOT ME CAUSE I ONLY CYBER!! J/k This is not from me though at all cause I don't do it and ooc most of the time was off)
<--(3:41 pm) Ragingphoenix: I will ask around for you what the other problems were. These are some of the problems I picked up from people.
-->(3:56 pm) Ragingphoenix: Going down the list.

1.) I don't edit myself and you know that by now don't lie. I've been here from the beginning training my ass off. My stat-mods aren't above TWO, and I taught people how to train themselves as well. Everyone starts fresh and gets rewarded EXCEPT the admins on my server. We have to work 40x harder to get a reward and ONLY get rewarded when PLAYERS say we can. Never before, never after. So saying I "edit myself" is plain ol bullshit.

2.) I never ban them for complaining. I mute people if they go to far and won't stop however after an argument is done (IE someone being racist and trolling). If that's wrong, then sorry I'm trying to keep the peace.

3.) I never and I mean NEVER say ""ditch IRL responsabilities for the game"". I do however get up the asses of people like you who will be on other RP games "actively rping" while telling me ""Oh I have homework to do sorry bro"". You should be more of an adult than that - no excuses - just be honest. Honesty gets you further in my book than being a jackass.

4.) Trolling - Evilgoku500 is the king of trolls on my server - and I even let him make a troll character to purposefully troll people for comedic purposes. I never will nor will I ever get angry at people playing around with each other - never. Maybe you might, but I don't. The only time I ban a troll is when they do NOTHING BUT TROLL - (IE they make a troll character / non rp constantly / never do anything but this).

So far I'm seeing nothing but false statements based on opinions that aren't even investigated upon. I'm not saying I'm not listening - but honestly - I've never done any of that on my server Phoenix.

***After all that - his final statements were...***

<--(3:58 pm) Ragingphoenix: I say what people say LOl its not mine
<--(4:00 pm) Ragingphoenix: I just rp on this server cause more of my friends are on here.

...Leads me to believe he's just a kid whose dad didn't beat him enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<--(2:29 pm) Plastic Radio: I quit 'cause honestly, I got sick of your attitude and pushing your agenda and handing stuff out to your friends in lieu of the general population's ideas/feelings. Like, you're clearly intelligent, enjoy good RP, and have some good ideas, but I feel like your ego and self-centeredness get in the way of that big time. I really like your server, just not you. Anyway, that's that. I really don't feel like arguing about it.

-->(2:36 pm) Plastic Radio: Now first off when the hell have I ever "pushed my agenda" on someone here? I give people 100% creative control within reason - key phrase - within reason. I act without restraints because I "trust" my players to be mature, and understand how I opperate. If I were self-centered I'd never bother sending messages out to try and help aleviate the problems bro. I'm here because I care about helping the server AND its people - if you had a problem you should TALK it out.

Honestly, I've never pushed the RP unless its my IC character doing something - which is exactly what all people are supposed to do - aka PUSHING RP.

If you're mad you didn't get Demon Lord then that's the luck of the draw - I don't hand stuff out to people and I have maybe TWO friends on my server.
-->(2:37 pm) Plastic Radio: tl;dr - I'm probably the only host who will tell a friend to fuck off if he or she thinks they get a free ride on my server. ICly of course I'll be bias towards some characters - OOCly its my job as an admin to help "everyone". Not to mention I have a second admin who does the very same thing - she keeps my admin abilities in check while I keep hers in check - and if the players have a problem they can change it - thats the beauty of my server. You guys always have control as much as I do - if you don't think that then I guess you need to re-evaluate some stuff brother.

<--(2:46 pm) Plastic Radio: You're going to tl;dr my message then send that? Hipocrisy, dude. You can rationalize your behavior all you want with these principals you preach, but I don't see you practicing them, so I don't care to play with you. Again, hipocrisy. That's all.
-->(3:11 pm) Plastic Radio: No?
-->(3:11 pm) Plastic Radio: I said tl;dr for MY message not YOURS Radio.
-->(3:11 pm) Plastic Radio: If I didn't want to read your message why the hell would I have bothered to explain everything your message covered in mine?!
-->(3:15 pm) Plastic Radio: Did you even read my message Radio? Did you pay attention in the least bit? I sat there and took time to explain everything you covered in your message - and said "tl;dr" because my message was so god damn long and you're telling me I voided your message? I practice every god damn thing I preach and I take time to try and solve the problems of my players.
-->(3:16 pm) Ragingphoenix: So what's your problem with my server then Phoenix?
-->(3:17 pm) Ragingphoenix: I'm hearing a lot of bullshit from everyone lately and I feel like finding out why you think I abuse now. I mean I know why people think I abuse - rule breakers get their asses broken in by me - but beyond that.
<--(3:18 pm) Plastic Radio: Please stop. You're just being petty now. I

LE_Vaughn
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Truth Behind the Drama Empty Atnine Conversation

Post  LE_Vaughn Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:29 pm

A very good conversation with Atnine - he pointed out a lot of problems and I addressed them as much as I could. Awesome! And now I also know people claim to have a problem with me (Like Bardockz and Plastic Radio) but honestly I've already shown I'll put forth effort to help people but they won't put any effort back. I can't keep giving and giving guys, eventually I'm going to just stop helping someone if they are going to keep getting in my face with stuff.

Example: BardockZ aka Ragingphoenix - I'm permanently banning him from my servers because he had an extremely high position on the server, then just bailed on it when we had 30+ people. He was the Turtle Hermit for about 10 years ICly, had tons of RP revolving around him, and he just lul-quit with Trinity101. So I'm going to have to enforce stricter rules with Ranked players - meaning if they are known ragers I can't give'm a rank.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<--(2:16 pm) Atnine: Got nothing to lose from one. Starting from the bottom, no premade story line, no bans on people who everyone hates, at first. (At least until they do something bad this wipe). Saiyans to start the wipe. No over powered event characters until year 10-15 for the first to appear. Biggest of all, you need an admin who can talk to people. You think that you do a good job, but you always end up making them mad or banning them, You need someone who can be strict but not hated, lol. I think your system for ranks has been working pretty well, and it should only be tweeked from wipe to wipe. Maybe make some OOC rules to attract players, maybe we shouldn't say 'nigger' as much because it might offend some people and make us lose some players, that we deff need. If someone sucks at rping and does something wrong, maybe don't nerf them but teleport to them and teach them how to rp and play this game etc. Award for RP, but very little, unless it's an event then the reward should be larger. There would be some cases that were exceptions. (People who are completely alone).

-->(2:22 pm) Atnine: Whats wrong with the story?

I didn't have many people banned who tried to join this time originally?

Saiyans did start, we had up to 15 Very Happy!

I don't usually make OP Event characters because of how violently stupid PVP events are.

I try to talk it out and I spend hours on the pager with people or in admin help talking things over / trying to work stuff out / rarely cursing - though I do get into huge wars on OOC with Dern/Lego and I should stop that, which is why I think they are permanently banned.

Problem with the ranking? Works well enough I thought.

Yeah I'm going to start enforcing the no "nigger" thing, but I'll also enforce the no slang bullshit too since its disgusting.

Normally when someone sucks at RPing I don't get mad, I actually do drop them off where there is more RP - but they usually rage quit when I do that saying ""STOP CONTROLLING ME DOG"" then boom - lost a player by trying to help, seriously.

I always reward players slowly and gradually, giving 200 base here, 200 offense there, 5,000,000 resources randomly, 10 intel randomly, depending on their RPing. When the time comes for a major thing I've given up to 500,000 Base which is fucking huge!

Honestly that's what I've been doing the whole wipe. If you were an admin you'd be seeing all of that over and over... It just isn't working for some reason.

<--(2:26 pm) Atnine: I mean, some elements of your stories are cool, but some stuff I don't like. I can't speak for everyone. Some of the stuff you make happen ICly, Namek exploding because the nameks didn't do their job, Namekians being only farmers or bad nameks. I could be completely wrong though man, I want the server to be successful as much as you do.
-->(2:29 pm) Atnine: Noooo nonno the only reason I ever have Namek explode is because for the most part everyone who joins the Namekians are friggen Saiyan Noobs who always either do nothing at all and demand a rank - or they'll actually kill each other and say ""Gib me Eldar"". I never said they had to be farmers or evil people - I just said going based off the show they aren't people who strive for war or only focus on beating the shit out of each other ya know? And honestly thats all that happens when people make Namekians - they spar whore all day, and talk about taking over the universe hahaha.
<--(2:29 pm) Atnine: As much as it may suck, the way to have players, may be to be like the old finale private servers were, main stream story, main stream events, a bit more pvp element. I understand it's a RP game, and everyone still rp's. I don't mean make it a game where you run up to someone and kill them for fun, but pvp is a part of what makes the game fun.

<--(2:30 pm) Atnine: I agree nameks shouldn't be that way, I haven't seen them act that way really, but it does happen i suppose.
-->(2:31 pm) Atnine: PVP yes but random lulpvp no. I remember old finale having a lot of rich RP to it, not just mindless PVP events which were for all intensive purposes garbage. I always will have some PVP events yes but trying to be all ""LUL GOKU I R FITE U NAO"" is just...friggen stupid.
-->(2:32 pm) Atnine: Yeah thats the only reason shit like Namek explodes, because most people who go there don't really do anything but focus on being SAIYANS...

Invasableassasin was the Elder as you know - and he friggen hauled off and went full Saiyan King nub attacking shit.

LE_Vaughn
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Truth Behind the Drama Empty Rage Quitting over IC

Post  LE_Vaughn Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:23 pm

Right this is an example of why 50% of the player's actually quit my server. They'll be involved with In Character (IC) issues such as being kicked the shit out of or beaten up right? Or they'll be in a group that tries to teach them via IC how to RP better or how to fight better or something - though they'll stick to one PVP based mentality IC and OOCly. Instead of trying to learn, they get really angry and start Raging ICly - thus causing more problems than it usually solves depending on the location / race. The following example is of a Saiyan raging hard against their Saiyan King, and then him Rage Quitting the server over IC issues - which is what people do very often.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "We need a team..."
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "He's too strong"
Atenha'Ra (X) says, "That's not what we need...We need the ability to barrage people with our energy like he can."
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu becomes calm
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "Oh.."
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "Yaaa. we doo"
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "Oh I can beat you without using my spiritual abilities idiots."
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "I choose not to however."
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "I can easly dodge your phsycial attacks"
HELP: Legopornstars/(Xaphan)(X): I'll rp for an android >_>, can I ask to stun-chip him prematurely?
PM: BrianXenith/(Admin)->Legopornstars/(Xaphan): yes
*Atenha'Ra (X) scowled toward Vayuga and retorted, "I'm well aware of your strength Vayuga. Noone is here to debate that you can easily best us however you please. That much is obvious to everyone. Though when we lack the means to coordinate more focused assaults than "you go left, I'll go right" you're giving us an impossible mission to not look like we're charging in like a bunch of retarded monkeys."*
ADMIN LOG: BrianXenith/(Admin) jumped to Legopornstars/(Xaphan)
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "I don't make you look like shit, you're the idiots charging me over and over."
Atenha'Ra (X) exclaims, "We can't do anything else because you're not teaching us anything!"
Vayuga Raserei (X) asks, "So you're brainless retarded monkeys' then right?"
Atenha'Ra (X) exclaims, "And you're the leader of the pack, surrounded by inadequecy that you could fix but you dont!"
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "Unable to understand that ""trying the same tactic"" five times just won't work? If it doesn't work once, why would it work a second, third, or forth time? If you can't understand the most basic teaching element of trial and error - ERROR being FAILURE AND PAIN... then maybe you aren't worth shit."
Atenha'Ra (X) says, "What part of we can't do anything but physical assaults are you not fucking getting."
Vayuga Raserei (X) asks, "I'm surrounded by people who think I'm supposed to force feed their fucking brains for them, guess what - I can't. What part of ""you're not thinking"" don't you get?"
Vayuga Raserei (X) asks, "If you knew Physical assults don't work dumb ass why try them five times in a row?"
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "Use you're head."
Atenha'Ra (X) exclaims, "If we could channel our energy into a barrage of blasts, we could stay back and have one person, or even two stand back and let out a volley that could decimate the land toward you, but you haven't tought us that, yet you'll eagerly use it against us, taunting us!"
Atenha'Ra (X) exclaims, "We've tried unlocking the power hidden within us, we've tried the normal surround and gangbeat, none of it worked, and you are seemingly refusing to teach us anything that would fix this problem!"
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "Tell me.."
Vayuga Raserei (X) asks, "You're focused on two things, CHARGE and ENERGY; do you really only see those two options? Are you so ignorant that you forget to become ones own master? Are you a slave, unable to fight or act without someone whipping you and telling exactly how to live??"
Vayuga Raserei (X) exclaims, "Alone even Lee could defeat me as he is now if he were smart enough to do it!"
Atenha'Ra (X) says, "With underhanded tactics? The tools of cowards? Are you proposing we poison you or something? I'm well aware that there are more subtle means to take out an enemy, but I'm a warrior, not an assassin."
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "Oh here we go.."
Vayuga Raserei (X) exclaims, "Being an assassin, using the shadows to creep up on a target, slitting their throat in the afterglow of a full moon - perfect... But a brainless fuck like you can't handle such pressure, hence why you don't do it. You don't have the mental capacity to do it! I do! Because I'm not going to sit there and fight an ignorant fight! If I'm charging a stronger opponent and I know we're fighting near the water and his ability to detect spiritual pressure is garbage, I'll throw enough water in the air to mask myself physically and then run behind, under or above him! FIND A BLIND SPOT!! EXPLOIT IT!"
Atenha'Ra (X) says, "I'm done with you, and this city. Let me out."
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "So.."
Vayuga Raserei (X) asks, "Admiting you are too weak and brainless? Admitting defeat?"
Atenha'Ra (X) says, "Shut your fucking mouth and open the door."
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "No wonder you dyed your hair."
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "You have no honor."
ADMIN LOG: Access: Nelly1006 has disconnected.
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "You're weak."
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "Hey hey hye"
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "No fighting"
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "We'r in the same race"
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "Respect and Honor"
Atenha'Ra (X) says, "Your style of leadership is crude and ineffective. A true king would inspire his subjects, not verbally berate them and pummel them into the ground. Now let. me. out."
Vayuga Raserei (X) asks, "Tell you what, you beat me in a fight Ra and I'll open the door. If not, you're goin to think about your actions as you starve to death. How's that sound?"
Atenha'Ra (X) says, "No, I won't fight you. Now open the door."
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "I berate the people who cry and piss and moan and depend on ME to force them into glory."
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "Atenha"
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "You're too weak minded Ra, you don't deserve to leave."
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "We'll learn how to use spirital energy soon"
ADMIN LOG: Access: KitsuneKitsune has connected.
ADMIN LOG: BrianXenith/(Admin) used AdminHeal on Geeky Panda/(G33K)
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "And vayuga is just too strong"
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "Korra and Lee will for sure."
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "You two? Not achance."
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "One day we'll get strong enough to beat him"
Atenha'Ra (X) says, "That's not even the point anymore Zion, I'm done listening to him. He can dwell alone in his "shining city of the future.""
Vayuga Raserei (X) asks, "....Oh so that's your angle?"
Atenha'Ra (X) says, "because if he keeps acting like such a gigantic fucking prick, thats how he will end up."
Vayuga Raserei (X) says, "To beat me...."
[Age:8] Zion Mizzu (X) says, "Uggghhhhhh"
ADMIN LOG: Access: Runeskyknight has disconnected.
*Vayuga Raserei (X) sighed while taking out a small capsule, puffing it into existence - showing off a massive sword which he strapped to his back. Using his tail, he pulled the sword from its sheath and yawned a bit. | ""Right well, you're both dead today. Had a good run, mouthed off, had a chance Zion but you know what I'm done with it. You two are going to be little whiny fucks who can't handle a little logic? You two want to end up tryin to kill me after leavin? Na I don't think so. I'm going to lead the TRUE Saiyan warriors to glory, I'll teach those INTELLIGENT ENOUGH to tie their own fucking boots. I'm not a disgrace like you Ra - I don't dye my fucking hair to escape my family. You're worthless, weak, and you coddle Zion instead of trying to get him to understand the truth about life."" | Twirling the sword around in the air, he pointed at the two of them, smiling. | ""You have thirty seconds before I come...and thirty seconds before you die...."" | He started to count very slowly from thirty, and once he stopped - hitting zero - he would launch an assault on the both of them no matter what...They would die today.....*
You put on the Vegetas Wrath.
Vayuga Raserei is waiting 30 seconds.
Atenha'Ra (X) oocly says, "(this is why your server has low pop Le, you treat everyone like shit for no fucking reason.)"
ADMIN LOG: Access: Myradraal has disconnected. ((<--- Atenha'Ra))
Atenha'Ra has logged out.

Now you don't know if you'll physically DIE or not, most often these are "taunts" ICly and especially so on Small Servers like mine. He's been RPing all day today (Sunday) on a day where I'll be rewarding more and more for RP only - and the man instead decided to just rage quit. No idea man, no idea.

LE_Vaughn
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Truth Behind the Drama Empty Re: The Truth Behind the Drama

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum