Phoenix Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Rage-quit Page Ever

Go down

The Best Rage-quit Page Ever Empty The Best Rage-quit Page Ever

Post  LE_Vaughn Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Let me give you some back story to the situation so you aren't lost as to what happened. I've known a man named Vox101 for many years now, he's an African American man younger than 20 (as far as I know) and usually is a fairly good role player, in fact one of the better ones I've seen. Now he and I hit a touchy subject on the game - racism - one he is particularly sensitive too apparently as this is the third time its come up, and honestly I think it went a bit far so I'm apologizing for how it went down ahead of time - but I simply could not stand to care about it at this point. I have explained to him for "years" every time this argument occurs the following point.

- The word Nigger has varied definitions, one being "Uneducated" or in simple terms, stupid. Another being colourless, and one being a racial slur for someone whose "ghetto" while being African American. Now I'm not saying nor have I said ever that being raised in a certain location makes you a nigger, as that is actually a very dumb thing to state, but acting with ghetto qualities is what defines it. Say for example you're a young black male who wears his pants low enough to see your boxers or underwear, you walk around town spurting slang out, call people "nigga" or otherwise butcher the English language and our culture (as well as your own) with arrogance and ignorance - you're a nigger and there's no getting around that. I've also said - if you aren't like that, then you should NEVER and I mean NEVER take offense to it when anyone says that word even if they say it to you. Why? Because why get upset over something you know isn't true? It's similar to pre-school "Your mother" jokes. Clearly as we get older they don't bug us because honestly - we know our mother isn't so far she look's like Mars right, well some of us anyway...

So upon this situation - I went a bit far (as did he and a few others) while fucking with him over the server. I figured hey, he finally popped the big one - he wasn't going to grow up and just listen - why not have fun so yes I admit part of this is my blame sure. But honestly - after muting him I was very calm, nice, asked him to just relax and talk to me logically for a bit about the situation. Here is what I got in response to me being nice.

Warning - Dangerous amounts of Niggeroxide is in the following post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<--(8:08 pm) Vox101: 1. Being from the ghetto does not automatically make you ignorant of things, therefore does not default make anyone a "nigger."

2. Just because someone may be intelligent does not mean they are not ignorant, as you have so diligently proven time and fucking time again.

3. I know more people within the ghetto who not only strive to know more, but actually -do- know more than other niggers outside of the ghetto.

4. There are thousands of people who use the word "nigga" which means something else entirely different, a slang term amongst people which has unfortunately transcended race. Usage of said word does not make the user ignorant, never has and never fucking will.

5. Stop acting/thinking like you're fucking omniscient, because you clearly are not. No human being ever will, and your arrogant prickness does more harm to humanity than any other arrogant prick.

6. I'm done with the server. I needed a good excuse to get off and now I have one. The RP there doesn't pique my interest any longer, my mind can no longer focus on it, and there are things IRL that require my attention moreso than the little 2-D piece of shit game that you continue to waste your pathetic excuse of a life on.

7. Get it through you're fucking head Le. Nigga is a slang term, that's used to express feeling. Like the fucking video you showed said, every word is neutral alone, right? Stop being so hypocritical you little shithead.

8. Belittling you is not something I do to try to feel some type of superior positioning against you. I don't need insults to do that. I've been on your level, and that milestone was something I grew over by the time I was in 8th grade. You're what, 23, 24 fucking years old? Grow the fuck up.

9. Confucius once said that any wise person should attempt to help other less fortunate souls to gravitate to their level, and ascend to a higher state of enlightenment. I've tried, -CONSTANTLY-, to help you understand that you, although are intelligent, are ignorant in many ways due to your blatant arrogance, but you lack a quiddity which is patience, and being able to listen. You are beyond my help.

10. Have fun and good luck on your server, which is all you attempt to do to entertain yourself. The real world is waiting whenever you'll allow yourself to come back to it. Understand however, people need to go through school. Don't dare disrespect someone who wants to quit RPing on your server to make school their priority. Ever. That in and of itself makes you a nigger.

Goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I've read through this the whole way about twice now and my mind still cannot comprehend the level of oxymoronic and hypocritical statements made here. Not only has he went as far a to quote a great man, but he's added in a massive level of bullshit, whining, and stupidity which even I - the king of the retards - cannot replicate! The only thing I will address out of this whole thing is this - never would I ever say you're stupid or an asshole or would I rage over someone putting Real Life over a game - seriously. The only time I bitch people out is when they "claim" they are doing real life things, yet are just role playing or doing something else on Byond for five and a half weeks straight. Honesty people - honesty!!!!

Anyway in closing - enjoy the single greatest rage quit I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. I laughed, I cried, and I think I creamed my pants.

LE_Vaughn
Admin

https://lephoenixrising.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down